NYMEX Block Trades and Seasonal Chart Enhancements Part of MarketView®
(Chicago, IL – August 27, 2015) GlobalView, a premier provider of enterprise-wide market data solutions for the commodity industries, announces the 6.5 version release of MarketView Desktop, its leading charting and analytics solution.
With release version 6.5, MarketView Desktop users have several new capabilities, including:
- Aggregate NYMEX block trades in both charts and history windows.
- Per-year statistical analysis for seasonals
- Customizable line styles for seasonal years
- Averaging study for seasonals
- Records-back filtering to show a set number of historical records back
- News header adjustments to see more headlines at a glance
- Ability to save inline formulas as User Defined Formulas and export or import them individually or as a whole folder
With MarketView, users can view their own customized workspace via the Web regardless of their location, giving them instant access to the most comprehensive set of global, real-time and historical commodity market data, proprietary data, market-moving news, advanced charting and analytical tools. Users can export and update data inExcel spreadsheets, view pricing information on their mobile device, and deliver market price data to their middle- and back-office systems, including CTRM and ETRM systems. MarketView is a fully hosted, SaaS-based application that helps customers reduce support costs by eliminating additional requirements for on-site technology infrastructure.
GlobalView has been providing innovative market data solutions since 1996 to commodity professionals around the world. Its mission centers on delivering timely and reliable support alongside its MarketView suite of tools to help corporations track and analyze commodity market data for smarter trading, risk management, and compliance decisions. GlobalView offices are in Chicago, New York, Houston, London, Singapore and Calgary. Learn more atwww.marketview.com.