Incorporated in 1996, GlobalView has been an industry leader in energy and commodity data management solutions that fully integrate real-time and historical energy and commodity market information using the Internet and enterprise network systems.
We continuously design and distribute market information and analytical tools our clients need to operate their business. In close cooperation with the energy and commodity industry, GlobalView’s solutions suite is developed using market leading technologies and industry best practices to increase operational efficiencies for our customers. GlobalView takes the time to understand each client’s unique needs and will work with you to determine which of our solutions will allow you and your business to meet its critical market data needs.
GlobalView products and services enable customers to:
- Establish one comprehensive, central market information database supplying real-time and historical data to their computer network and to other software applications.
- Establish one powerful and consistent framework in which to efficiently present and analyze consolidated information from disparate sources.
- Substantially reduce separate data, terminal, exchange, software and communication fees from multiple vendors and the associated overhead of supporting multiple vendor relationships.
- Replace resource-hungry, closed applications with open web-enabled, “thin” applications.
- Provide information transfer into other enterprise applications (such as ETRM, Portfolio Management, Invoicing and other back-office systems) using a robust open architecture server.
- Create seamless, two-way information flow throughout their supply chain, including external constituencies.
- Provide one-stop shopping for all information, software and consulting services, eliminating the need to interface with multiple vendors and track multiple contracts and invoices.
The GlobalView Support Difference
Unlike others in the industry, our service begins with engineering solutions utilizing a wide range of products and services designed to optimize front, middle, and back office functionality. Each customer receives professional configuration, training, software upgrades, issue resolution, and ongoing customer assistance. Our standard support is available through our regional offices around the clock, Monday through Friday. Extended support options are also available to meet specific customer requirements.
Our technical support team is made up of industry experts and highly trained support personnel. The comprehensive customer, product, and data support GlobalView provides has earned us an industry-wide reputation for being proactive, responsive and thorough. Our technical support team is based regionally throughout the world to ensure a timely response to all support needs. With support personnel located in Chicago, Houston, Calgary, London, Mexico, and Singapore, GlobalView is advantageously positioned to provide an on-site presence in all major business centers worldwide.